How do I scan the QR code to set up 2-Step Verification?
First, make sure you have downloaded the Google Authenticator app from the app store. You can also use similar mobile authenticator apps such as Microsoft Authenticator or Authy.
- Open the authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Tap the + sign (usually on the top right of the screen).
- If your mobile authenticator app supports QR codes, scan the QR code using the camera within your app.
- If you don't see the option to scan the QR code, click the link "Can't scan it?".
- Once clicked, that will display a key code for manual entry.
- Once the barcode is registered, the app will generate a unique code for you to enter in the field.
Note that you cannot use a normal QR code reader or phone camera. You should use a mobile authenticator app such as Google Authenticator.
Using Google Authenticator for access to Harbor will not impact access to your other Google accounts.