Why can't I create another order?
You may not be able to create an order at this time because:
- There is an order already in progress:
- If your previous order was paid using cryptocurrency, this means you have not yet made a final payment on the order.
- If your previous order was paid using USD, this means that your order has not yet been confirmed by the broker-dealer and issuer.
- You have already attempted to create two orders (whether successful or not).
- After your information was reviewed by the broker-dealer and issuer, it was determined that you were not eligible to invest. Learn more about eligibility.
For more information on the purchase process, see How do I invest?