What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Please note that once you sign the Subscription Documents for an offering you are entering into a contract between you and the issuer and your order cannot be cancelled.
Reasons your order may be cancelled by Harbor:
- The full payment amount for your order was not received on time.
- The broker-dealer and issuer reviewed your account and declined your order.
- (For payments in ETH, BTC, or GUSD only) The final payment amount was not accepted in time.
What to do if your order was cancelled:
- If your first order was cancelled because the full payment amount was not received on time, you can simply create a second order (if shares are still available).
- Any payment received for the first order can be applied to a second order within 5 days of the cancellation of the first order.
- Any payment received in excess will be refunded.
- If payment received for the first order does not fully cover the amount of your second order, you will be asked to pay the difference.
- If you do not want to create another order, or more than 5 days have passed since your first order was cancelled, please refer to your Subscription Documents for information about refunds.
If you are receiving a refund, Harbor will ask you to confirm your account information for the Issuer to process your refund. Please note that any refund will be issued only in USD (e.g. if you paid an order in ETH, you will be refunded in USD).